- ¼ of employees view their jobs as the number one stressor in their lives
- ¾ of employees believe that workers have more on-the-job stress than a generation ago
- WebMD estimates that 75% – 95% of all doctors’ visits are stress related
- According to Harvard Medical Journal 80% of disease is stress related
- Oxford University has found that stress causes thoughts to become jumbled and confused. Thinking becomes focused on worrying, and we may become preoccupied with our problems
- Dr. Oz states that stress isn’t all in your head. It manifests itself in your body in the form of knotted muscles, painful digestion, troubled sleep and worse.
- Stress has been called the “Health Epidemic of the 21st Century” by the World Health Organization.
There are three common responses to stress:
- We spend way too much time thinking about controlling stress.
- The second category, which is easy to fall into, is to react compulsively.
- The third category, which is perfect, is to spend only the amount of time needed to change the way that we encounter or perceive a situation.
How Can Hypnotherapy Help Me Manage Stress Now?
- Discover your stress triggers
- Learn how to induce a state of relaxation that allows you to enter a highly creative, high learning state in which you are able to harness your natural ability to change
- Learn specific tools to prevent stress and anxiety or deal with it in the moment
- Learn techniques to improve the way that you encounter potentially stressful situations